Did you know that many anorgasmic women hold their breath during sex? In truth, a simple act of breathing, attending to what it feels like, can help a woman reach orgasm. Those shallow breaths going straight from nose to mouth do nobody a favor in the boudoir.
Breathe deeply into the pelvic area just as you do in yoga. For instance, the yoga instructor says,"Breathe into your belly. " Imagine sending that breath into your vaginal canal before gently exhaling through the nose. This creates oxygen and boosts blood flow in the pelvic area, akin to a natural female Viagra. In fact, it can determine whether or not you achieve climax!
Men, try the breathing technique alone at first, without touch to see if lubrication occurs naturally. Then you can integrate touch via masturbation or with a partner. Anorgasmic women can take heart as this process is highly effective. Plenty of female clients has visited me to specifically explore this technique. After a couple of sessions, they are up to speed between the sheets and can move forward on their own.
Use the sexual fire breath on your own to open yourself to your ecstatic sexual potential. Do it as a charger-upper before making love.
Do it during lovemaking while being manually or orally stimulated.
Do it during intercourse; however, be vigilant, ready to stop on a dime in the early learning stages lest the male goes beyond his point of no return to ejaculate before you are both ready to end your lovemaking session.
Happily, most folks report feeling the most phenomenal sensations ever the first time they do the sexual fire breath.
- Start breathing slowly and deeply into your belly.
- Focus on your genitals; visualize drawing breath in and out through them.
- Upon establishing a comfortable breathing rhythm, start rocking your pelvis, tilting it skyward. Use your feet to slightly push off the floor so that you are not using your abdominal muscles to rock and they can remain loose and open.
- Inhale as you rock back. Exhale as you rock forward. Should your body wish to do it the opposite way, go with whatever feels right.
- Make the AAAAHHHH sound as you exhale. For many, this is the toughest part but it truly helps as sound really carries the energy.
- When you find a comfortable rhythm, add PC Pumping. Tighten your PC muscles as you rock back, relax them as you rock forward. Should your body want to do it the opposite way, let it!
- Visualize your sexual energy as a massive ball of golden fire in your genitals. As you rock, breathe and pump draw the golden fireball up through your seven chakra centers, one at a time.
- Emit energy through your crown chakra into the Cosmos. Do not let it build up in your head. If making love with a partner, pass this energy to them via your eyes, kisses and breath.
- Pass your hands in flowing motions up your body to promote energy movement.
- Breathe more rapidly to move the energy higher within your body, letting yourself open into its flow.
- When you reach a high edge of energetic arousal, maintain this level by deepening and slowing your breathing while keeping your body relaxed.
- Rest in stillness for a few moments when done practicing. Thus, the energy can still flow through you. Bring it back down and store it in your belly chakra for later use.
+Spiritual Yogi Guide